The Wonder Wrench is a remarkable patented hybrid of an adjustable wrench with the ease of use of a pair of pliers. In addition, the genius of attacking a bolt/nut on all 6 flat sides removes the stress and strain on the corners of the bolt. This, coupled with the superior gripping action of the jaws, allows the user to complete their work without the wrench slipping off and damaging the bolt.
POWERFUL, SIX-SIDED GRIP
- Combines the versatility of an adjustable wrench with the simplicity of pliers
- Patented Wonder Wrench technology surrounds work surface to distribute forces equally
- Mechanically enhanced grip multiplies user’s gripping power
- 10 to 30 times more contact area than ordinary wrenches
- Won’t round, slip or scar work surfaces – great for softer materials, such as plastic, copper, and aluminum
- Fully adjustable with a one-handed squeeze
- Efficient ratcheting by releasing, then re-gripping the object
- Often removes nuts and bolts damaged by other tools
- Incorporates universal design features with enhanced ergonomics
- Fits large and small hands
- Universal orientation -- works in either hand in any position
- Soft, double-thickness, cushioned handles
- Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- One 8 inch Wonder Wrench™ covers 5 SAE sizes, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inch, and 9 Metric sizes, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20mm.
- One 6 inch Wonder Wrench™ covers 6 SAE sizes, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 inch, and 8 Metric sizes, 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14mm.